The Z-Fi TC (Fuel Control Quick Shift Traction Control) unit has all of the same features as the Z-Fi QS with the addition of user adjustable traction control.
The Z-Fi TC offers up traction control technology derived from the highest levels of professional racing
to all levels of riders or racers desiring the ultimate in technology, pure fun and advantage over the competition. The Z-Fi TC does not require any additional sensors to be mounted to the bike. Because the Z-Fi TC provides such an advantage in performance it is not legal in some racing series but is legal for most
Countless hours of racetrack testing and tuning were used to distill the complicated nature of this technology into a simple and intuitive tuning interface using the Z-Fi software. Traction control is easily adjusted by Throttle Position, RPM, and Gear to suit any track, riding condition and riding style. Currently the Z-Fi TC system is run by top Superbike teams around the world including Jordan Suzuki, M4 Monster Energy Suzuki, and others who run the system secretely and request not to be listed publicly. Now you can own the secret.
Adjustments can be made 'on the fly' with an optional TC adjust switch, making tuning even more simple.
- All the same features of the Z-Fi QS
- State of the art Traction Control technology for faster lap times, better control, & more excitement
- Adjustable by Throttle Position, RPM and Gear for ideal performance
- Intuitive software interface for easy tuning
- Uses stock sensors only
• Innovative new technology that provides Traction Control using stock sensors only. No additional sensors needed
• Shares the same features as the Z-FI QS system, except for the added Traction Control capabilities
• User adjustable by RPM, throttle and gear position for optimal performance at all points on the track
• Optional 11 position TC Adjust Switch allows for simple on-the-fly "Clicker" tuning of the TC settings
• Kit comes complete with control unit, all needed harnesses, shift switch and adapter rod
• TC systems are available in either standard or reverse shifting configurations
• For closed course competition use only. NOT FOR STREET USE
Bazzaz Performance - Traction Control Active Light
Bazzaz Performance - Traction Control Adjust & Map Select Switch
Bazzaz Performance - Map Select Switch
Bazzaz Performance - Quick Shift Shift Switch
Bazzaz Performance - Replacement Shift Rod